Welcome to St. Laurence Catholic School!
As a parent, you are the most important influence on your child’s future, but what about the other people in his or her life…the people who will partner with you to help your child grow and develop intellectually, spiritually, morally, emotionally, and physically. When choosing a school for your child, the task can seem daunting with so many options available. We would like to offer just a few of the many reasons to choose the St. Laurence family…
- Affordable, High Quality Education
- Our students receive a truly individualized and differentiated education at a very reasonable tuition.
- Challenging Curriculum
- The St. Laurence focus is on a cohesive seamless year to year transition, upon which they build annually.
- Christian Morals and Values
- We provide multiple opportunities to develop strong morals and values through living out your faith.
- Involved, Diverse Community
- The St. Laurence family is a partnership that creates the best environment for each student every day.
- Opportunities Beyond the Classroom
- We provide lessons outside the classroom, which are as important as those in the classroom.
- Rich History and Tradition
- Our school has been in operation since 1929 and many of our alumni have sent their own children to St. Laurence.
At St. Laurence, we share our gifts with every child, every day!
A large part of doing the best for our students revolves around partnering with our families and valuing their input. In January 2017, we conducted a modified 5 Essentials Survey which was created in response to research that shows that schools that are strong in the 5 essential areas are 10 times more likely to improve student learning than schools that are weak in these areas. The 5 areas include effective leaders, collaborative teachers, involved families, supportive environments, and ambitious instruction. We received a 56% response rate and some of the results included 100% of our families being extremely likely(93%) or somewhat likely(7%) to recommend St. Laurence to a new family. Ninety-seven percent of our families feel very satisfied(85%) or somewhat satisfied(12%) with the education their child is receiving at our school.